1963 Fender Stratocaster 3 Tone Sunburst
Very beautiful and all original 1963 Fender Stratocaster in 3-tone Sunburst with all the desirable Pre-CBS features such as: green guard, Spagetti-Logo, clay dots, black-bottom PUs, etc.
The guitar is in good condition for its age, the orig. 3-way switch has never been changed, all solderpoints are original and unbroken.
Great weight with a little over 3,47 Kg. Very comfortable neck-profile, great for players and investors as well! Comes in its black Fender tolex case with orange plush-lining.
- Solid alderbody in 3-tone Sunburst ,
- 1-piece maple-neck, small Pre-CBS headstock w/Spagettilogo,
- Veneer rosewood fretboard with 21 frets and clay dot inlays,
- 3x original „black-bottom“ singlecoil pickups,
- 3-ply greenish pickguard, 1x volume, 2x tone, 3x way switch,
- Fender “synchronized” tremolo with 6x “Pat.nr.stamped” steelsaddles,
- 6x Kluson „single-line“ tuners,
- Pot Dates : 304-6324 and 304-6338
- Pickup readings : N:5,94 M:5,75 B:5,85
- the guitar was newly refretted with vintage frets ( the original ones are in the case)
Weight : 3,47 kg
Price : 29.000 Euro